Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Before we begin

Losing a child. It's a topic that is neither easy to write about, or fun reading about. Why, then, should I want to write a blog about it?

The past four weeks have easily been the most difficult of my life. I hope that by documenting my experience, I can look back on an important of my life and understand how it has shaped me. 

Thank you to my incredible, loving, amazingly strong wife Kayleigh for being my superhero. I would be lost without her.

I make no promises in updating this with any sort of regularity. I will do my best. Here are some tentative subjects and titles for future posts:

  • A Perfect, Uncomplicated Pregnancy
  • Low Risk vs No Risk
  • Our Birth Story
  • This Happens to Other People
  • What Happens Now?
  • Burial
  • Our Incredible Family, Friends, and Colleagues
  • Questions, Anger and Anxiety
  • Will we be okay?
  • Returning to Routine
  • Autopsy Results
  • The Cloudy Future
  • Trying Again
     



No comments:

Post a Comment